Village Hall News
If you are interested in raising money for the Village Hall with minimal effort, the hall is now registered with easyfundraising.org.uk so when you buy online a small percentage of the purchase can be directed to the hall. All you have to do is:
1. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk and create your account (only your name, email address, and a password)
2. Then go to the ‘search for a cause’ box and enter ‘COATES VILLAGE HALL’
3. A number of causes with the word ‘Village’ of ‘Hall’ will appear – simply clickin the box alongside the words COATES VILLAGE HALL to register this as your cause
4. Then, when you wish to make an online purchase, go to theeasyfundraising site and enter the name of the retailer you wish to purchase from.
5. Click through to the retailer and make your purchase – you’ll pay the same but a ‘commission’ will be paid to the Hall. Simples!
Following the Village Hall AGM and subsequent management meeting there have been several changes to the management team. Susan Parker Johnson and Michael Vaughan have stepped down from their roles as chairman and treasurer respectively. Howard Burr has taken on the role of chairman and Diana Crane is the new treasurer. Margaret Reynolds has taken over secretary duties from Diana. We extend a warm welcome to Lynn Vaughan who has joined the management team. Click for updated village hall contacts
Your village hall needs you
Are you able to offer your help to manage the village hall ?
Committee members and volunteers are needed to help with:
Health & Safety
As a committee member you should have access to a computer and email, you can expect to spend about 10 hours per month on village hall activity. If you would like to help the village hall but are not able to commit that much time then would you be willing to volunteer just 2 or 3 hours a month ?
To find out what’s involved or to offer help contact Phil on 771 257 or 07710 620483 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org